Tools & Tech Stack
Not everything is set in stone, we're counting on your input!
What we ask from you:
- Have fun in your work and think in possibilities;
- You can easily relate to an end-user;
- React has no secrets for you;
- You have a keen eye for design and can implement it pixel-perfectly;
- You enjoy implementing transitions and animations and maybe even come up with your own;
- You have mastered HTML and CSS, although it will probably always be a love-hate relationship (such Emotion);
- Building an API in NodeJS is a piece of cake for you;
- You don't mind integrating 1 or 100 API's;
- You write tests for your code;
- You have experience in CI/CD and deployment;
- You enjoy trying out new tools and technologies;
- You can build an application independently or in a team;
- You have experience with both waterfall and agile approaches;
- You can deal well with client feedback and bugs;
- You are a EU National;
- You have at least 3 years of experience.
You'll earn bonus points if you:
- Can build native apps with React Native;
- Have experience in other programming languages such as PHP, Python, Go, Rust, Ruby, C#, Swift or Java;
- Can build a socket-server;
- Speak Dutch;
- Occasionally like a drink. Or two.
- Shape the development team together with our Tech Lead and the other devs; You will get a lot of freedom and are heavily involved in decisions on approach, architecture, tech stack and tools.
- Impactful projects making people's lives better;
- Diversity in projects: from small prototypes to full-fledged products;
- A team that lives and breathes creativity with experienced concept developers, UX designers, visual designers, developers and project managers;
- The opportunity to grow rapidly with our company;
- An inspiring and informal working environment from our office in Utrecht;
- A daily healthy lunch;
- A good pension;
- 25 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays;
- Travel reimbursement (if you do not live in Utrecht);
- Access to conferences (we plan on organising our own Meetups as well);
- €3.950 - €5.500 gross monthly salary.
- Introductory video call with our Tech Lead
- Assignment for you to make
- Second video chat about the assignment and other topics with one of our developers / your future team mates
- Third on-site interview with one of our Founders and our Tech Lead
- The start of something beautiful
Are you interested? We'd love to meet you.